Thursday, April 29, 2010

Clothed Minds goes to the dogs


Clockwise, from top:
1. "They may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM"
2. "Waddya mean we aren't in Kansas anymore?" OK, so I know it's a Scottie and not a Cairn, but I already blew my was on the Scottish. It's been a long day.
3. "Bond. James Bond."
4. Drawin a blank here, folks. All I keep thinking of is the little song from Close Encounters of the Third Time. I'm not sure why.
5. "The Red Coats have already come, and man, do we look GOOD!"
6. "Soylent Green is food!"

Kinda lame. Come up with something better, because this one is screaming for it.

2 comments:

Splurgie said...

I couldn't come up with better. I love it.

Anonymous said...

I can't do better, either, but I just must comment: people need PATTERNS for these? I can't sew, and I've really tried. But basically a big towel and a clothespin and voila! you have a dog coat!

Well, it works for our dog is all I'm saying.

I'm enjoying your blog, I just had to rant a bit.

...patterns for dog drapes, even I could sew a dog coat like those...

CM